- Use uncommon passwords and change them frequently
- Keep Antivirus active and up to date (Don’t have one go to Avast and download a free one. )
- Don’t save passwords in your browser.
- Keep your data backed up in the cloud or or external or to be really safe both For awesome cloud backup software check out Carbonite
- Keep your operating system updated
- Keep your kids safer using Net Nanny & Operating System Security Protocols
- For greater security use a VPN or Tor Browser
- Have your computer checked regularly by a professional for malware and security issues.
Happy Safer Internet Day!